Today is Monday, May 12, 2014
According to the MLS, here are Today’s Market Monday Stats for the Towns of Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, New Bedford and Westport Massachusetts.
These are the statistics from reports taken today at 1:24pm from our local MLS.
All data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- There are 763 Active Listings for Sale (Single and Multi-family homes)
- There are 209 Properties currently Under Agreement.
- 566 Homes have SOLD in the past 6 months.
- The Average sales price was $221,337
- 59 of the Sold homes were Bank Owned Foreclosures (REO)
- 36 of the Sold homes were Short Sales.
- The average DOM (Days on the market) was 118 for those Sold homes.
- There are only 10 REO Listings, and the average days on the market is 78.
- There are currently 32 Short Sales on the market, with an average days on the market of 187.
Overall, we’ve seen a huge drop in REO Listings over the past few years. Short Sales are about 3 times the amount of REO, but as you can see they tend to have a longer than average marketing time.
If you have any questions about the market, feel free to contact any of one our experienced REALTORS®.
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Contact Form’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]