Who lived at 346 Orchard St back in the day?
This American Foursquare Colonial was built circa 1911 in New Bedford. It was originally owned by Kurt R. Kuechler.Kurt Rudolph Kuechler was born in 1876 in Saxony Germany. According to public records, he naturalized sometime between 1889 & 1902 a he was married to Babetta (Etta) Kuechler.
They owned 346 Orchard Street from 1911 to 1945.