Elizabeth Silva (Liz)
Liz Silva, REALTOR® is considered a Hi-Tech Real Estate Agent, and has been licensed since 2003 where she first started her Real Estate Career with the well known & respected office of ERA Castelo Real Estate in New Bedford, MA. Upon changing offices to RE/MAX Classic, she was named REMAX Classic’s Rookie of the Year for 2007 and Top Producer for the Fairhaven Real Estate Office from 2007 through 2010!! and continues to Receive numerous awards for Top sales and production as a result of her hard work and dedication.
She is an RDCPro, REALTOR® , Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS), REO Specialist/Member of DIL (Default Industry Leaders), and Member of the National Association of Realtors & Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
With Over 14 Years of sales experience, Liz and her Teams (Team Silva & BuyBankREO), are able to market your home effectively on the world wide web as well as through traditional methods.
BuyBankREO (Our REO Division): Specializing in Bank owned property. Elizabeth is a Member in Good Standing, with the DIL (Default Industry Leaders). Our website BuyBankREO.com was created for investors & handymen/women and others who are looking for bank owned property/REO.
Asset Managers: please see our REO Services page for our list of areas we currently service. We have extensive training and knowledge in the field of REO marketing and management, however, we are forever diligent in taking time to further our continuing education & webinars in keeping abreast of policy changes and procedures with REO in this ever changing industry, and love a challenge! We’d love to welcome your company to Our extensive list of satisfied clients and while we are currently more than able to accept more inventory, we are always willing to expand our team/staff to accomodate you!
Team Silva: Our sister site: www.SilvaRealtyGroup.info features traditional homes, luxury homes, investment property and rentals.
We utilize the latest technology in all aspects of our jobs to ensure that our clients receive the best service we can provide.
- Elizabeth Silva
- Lori Almeida
- Delia Figueiredo
- Melissa Fonseca
- Susan Whitehead
- Sharon Power
- James Dolan
- Anabela Pavao-Hebert
- Mike Lisbon, Jr.
- Jenessa Gerard-Pateakos
- Joseph Almeida
- Jeffrey Mendes
- Jean Amaro
- Emma Rozario
- Dawn Phillips
To Learn more about her Team, visit Silva Realty Group – Our Agents
My team & I look forward to working with you!
Team Leader. Broker-Associate
Areas We Service:
Our Silva Realty Group Realtors market and sell houses for sale in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. Please feel free to browse through the MLS listings in any of the following locations we service to search homes for sale.
We look forward to helping you find your dream home or investment property!
- Acushnet MA – Who can resist driving through Acushnet to check out the Acushnet Farms, pickup some fresh picked fruits & vegetables or go for a hayride or pumpkin-apple picking? Please support your local farmers, it’ll feel good, help support our local economy & fresh fruits & greens are great for your help. What a great place to live!
- Assonet-Freetown MA – One of the oldest communities in the US!
- Berkley MA – Do you love horseback riding? Don’t forget to schedule in some horse riding lessons while your browsing for real estate in Berkley.
- Dighton MA –
- Dartmouth MA (North Dartmouth, South Dartmouth & Padanaram) – What’s not to love? Beaches, Parks, and plenty of shopping!
- Fairhaven MA – Maybe it’s the beach, or bike riding in Phoenix Trail. Fairhaven appeals to many people. It’s also where we’re located! We’re right across the street from Mike’s Restaurant. Come say Hi after you’ve had a great bowl of clam chowder!
- Little Compton RI – Not sure what it is about Little Compton, but I keep coming back to it, love to drive through on lazy weekends.
- Lakeville MA
- Marion MA –
- Mattapoisett MA
- New Bedford MA – Good ol’ New Bedford. Say what you will about New Beige, but yet many people still love it. Rich in history, the Buttonwood Park Fair, Madeira Feast, and so much more. My hometown.
- Rochester MA
- Rehoboth MA
- Tiverton RI
- Westport MA
- Wareham MA
Do you have something YOU love about any of these cities/towns? Let us know! We’ll update with your blurb & even give you a little shout out.
RDCPro – REO Default Certified Professional
CERTIFIED HAFA SPECIALIST